Thursday, January 14, 2010

Radio Gaga

This is one of the best intersections of social and mainstream media that I’ve ever seen.



Even if you’ve had enough of Miss Germanotta, you can’t help but be entertained, from the three dudes wearing sunglasses and playing the violin all the way through the swelling chorus of random voices singing the…well…chorus.

Nice Twist, to cut together all of the different versions posted by people just like you and me. Well, not me, really, because I don’t have Kanye glasses, play little guitar-looking things, or spin what used to be known as "LP's" on turntables. And while I don’t really love the Lady G, I certainly respect her talent and originality. Plus, I would sincerely like to know what “ rah, rah, ra ah ah, rama, ra ma ma, ga, ga, ooh la la“ means.

No comments:

Post a Comment